Creativity & Genre

The importance of creative process when embarking upon a new endeavor in a field ripe with choices is exceedingly. While going through this process you must keep in mind that there are always going to be a naive expert trying to tell you what to do and what not to do. You shall not let them get your head or else you're not going to go nowhere with your creative process.  They basically want you to be like everyone else and if you do become like everyone else than your creative process is gone. Another thing you must take into consideration is the outliers.  Outliers are going to distract you from your train on through and are going to get you off topic. This is important to try and stay away from them. In order to stay in your creative process, you have to dream big. If you don’t dream big and think of the usual than you can't achieve a creative process. For an example I would love to travel the world and do the unknown as in things as in swim with the sharks, jump from a cliff into a body of water, and many more. While yes a creative process can be a positive thing, Rob Beghetto helps us have a better understanding how at times it can be a negative thing. "Of course, high levels of creative self-efficacy do not guarantee a successful outcome (I've made my share of awful meals) and there is a long line of research that demonstrates that highly incompetent people can also have some of the highest levels of self-confidence. That said, creative confidence does seem necessary for taking creative risks, sustaining effort, and trying again after setbacks. The level of creativity that many people have in their research is brilliant. Majority of people who I know are doing things that they are passion about, for an example food. While yes, food is a topic anyone can talk about but, its different when you have a real passion for food. Another thing is fashion. Just like the food topic anyone could talk about fashion but, its just different when you are talking about one type of fashion type and that you are actually passion about it. My finally vision for my portfolio project and what I choose is a special interest magazine. What most excites me about this magazine is that I would be talking about a hobby that I enjoy most, color guard and everything that is involved with it. This will be an interesting thing to write about since I know that majority of people don’t really know have an idea on what color guard is and it aloud me go more in depth about what this hobby that I have doing for about 3 years is really about. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review