Preliminary Layout

 Magazine 

 Masthead:

 I deiced to go with “Underrated passions” to help the cover page look more intriguing. 

Main Image:

  For my main image I would like to possibly make a collogue on different underrated hobbies such as jotcCologuardthe musical program, and the art program. This way for anyone who doesn’t understand the cover page would have to open the magazine for they could get a better understanding on what it's all about. It would also help give a visual effect where it becomes a eyecatcher. 

Selling Line

For the selling lines, I will use "Understanding the mysteries of underrated hobbies" "pursuit of passion" "Be the change". This is to help readers get a better understanding on what they are about to read.

Typography/Font:

 For my typography/font, It will consist of big bold red lettering to grape the reader's attention. Typically with big bold red letters, it will spark a interest to others. This will then make the readers want to open the magazine to see what's in it. After they go to pick up the magazine it will than expose them to knowledge that they don't know about.


Feature Article Title/Content/Image/s: 

 While reviewing what will be best for my feature article, I have came to a conclusion that I shall base my feature article on color guard. It would consist of the basic knowledge of Colorguard and how FFCC (Florida Federation of Colorguard Circuitis all tied into this big association all over the United States. Since Colorguard is divided into two seasons, ill be basing my information on only one season out of the two. FFCC is mainly associated with the winter season (indoor season).The images I would include, would be to showcase the performance and structure of Colorguard as a whole. I would also try to include the different item that are used in Colorguard. The three items that are mainly used would be, the flag, rifle, and saber. Not only would the pictures include the different items being used, but I would include different teams preforming. Since majority of people don't really know what Colorguard is i though that a great title would be, “Color what??”.    


Content Page Styling/Article Title Ideas: 

With the content page styling, I will be having “Breaking down barrios (rotc““Musical dedication   “Charts with the Arts” on one side of the page and then for the feature article " Color what??" I will have it to another side to show importance.

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review