Production 1 Pictures
This week's focus was on trying to fine the perfect pictures for my magazine. I started to think about what kind of pictures I wanted to include to make my magazine exactly how I wanted it to look. At first, I really wanted to take pictures of other groups at competitions. Due to COVID-19, the curricular has changed and during content's it's rare to be able to watch other groups, compete. This is because they want to social distant as much as possible to make everything as safe and clean as possible. It was devastating knowing that I wouldn’t be able to get lots of different cool shots of different Cologuard groups this year. It than came to me, I have many different pictures and videos previous competitions. Not only do I have pictures of past competitions, but I also have pictures of my first even championships from 2019! It was my first time ever going to championships so, I had lots and lots of pictures I could have used. Going through the different various of pictures I could use, I found a couple of really good quality pictures of 2019 championships and pictures of 2020 winter guard season pre-COVID! This had me excited since it brought me lots of good memories from pass seasons. It also got me exited knowing that I could use them for my magazine. I knew these pictures would of came in handy some day in the future. I also go the chance to take good pictures of the jrotc during their practice. This really helped me to make the jrotc look big and tough. On my way back from jrotc I had the chance to stop and look around all the cool art pieces. I took a couple of pictures of each and every art piece that I though looked really nice!
Comments
Post a Comment