Production 2 Interviews

Starting off my day, I got the chance to arrange a time to interviews one of Colorguard instructor. Mr. Alfrey was my main persons that I interviewed. When arranging the meeting it was fairly easy to get it done during the school day since I have his class during the day since he is my orchestra instructor. Overall, he had really good responds to every question that I have asked him, and you can defiantly tell he knows what he's talking about. He helped me get a better understanding on his point of view all the way from when he stared to where he is right known in Colorguard. It some kind of way it helped me open my eyes up and made me realized, wow one little thing can lead up to where you will be in 30 years. Not only that, but Mr. Alfrey make me believe how each of us all different journey that life will take us to. It will also eventually lead up to where you are at your peak. This interview with Mr. Alfrey also helped inspire what my feature article main purpose is and to really show how at the end of the day, what matters most is what you desire and not something that someone else wants. Mr. Alfrey says in the interview, if you do Colorguard to get recognition, then you're doing it for the wrong reason, and that’s why it's so important to force of the good in life and not the negative. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review