Storyboard
Starting off this week, I was starting to plan out the cover page, content page, and my feature article. while going over this, I have already pictured how I want everything to look like. Somehow I would like to incorporate the art program, jrotc, the musical program, and colorguard in my cover page. While drawing it all out onto the paper, ill realized that this is just the begging to my creativity. Thousands and thousands of different thoughts flying though out my head and I just can't seem to just pick one. Should it be super colorful or should I make it were its black and white with one bright color. After all of this though process was happing in my head, I decided just to pick up my pencil and start to draw the first thing in my head. This ended up with the concept that you see in the picture that ill provided down below. Drawing out the storyboard help me visually see how I want things to turn out. I would began with one thing and then would quickly realize how I just don't like the placement so I would adjust it to my liking. For example, I would have a rotc logo located on the top of the page and then would have to love it to the side. After moving the rotc logo to the side it really showed me how much I hated there and than finally I found the perfect place, which is located at the bottom of the cover page. This really gave me a heads up onto what my final project would end up as and it really helped format everything else. For the content page, it show me how important it was to make sure that there is equal distance to each and every title. Starting the content page I accidentally didn't space out the titles right and it created the effect of the content page to become messy to the eye. After fixing it, it made a huge difference and make it look more organized.




Comments
Post a Comment