Production 5 More Pictures

After importing many different pictures into InDesign, it occurred to me, I need more pictures. I already had a quite few pictures, but I though I needed more of a variations. I wanted a bit more color, so I talked to my acquaintance who is in Colorguard with me and asked if she had any free period. After a short discussion, we both agreed on taking pictures during our sevens period. During that class period we both went outside where the bus loops is located at, and we both brought a flag out and started to toss it up in the air. While outside we got a little bit of a problem. There were lots of wind while throwing the flags up and this creates a problem since the flags are in fact 6ft tall. It than gets pretty difficult to throw something in the air while there is lots of wind. The wind will take the flag with it to whatever direction that the wind is going to, and it is a pretty scary thing since you don't really know where your flag will end up. Even though there was a lot of wind, I ended up getting a couple good pictures. While facing these obstacles, I still manage to get the job done. I also went though all of my camera roll to see if I could find any good quality pictures I took of past competition. While looking at my camera roll, I found more really good quality pictures and though to my self, this will be a perfect picture for the cover photo. 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review