Production 6 Final Edits
Finishing with all the final changes I got stuck on one big problem. Changing the font colors. It took me a good chunk of time to figure out how to change the color. While yes, it is a really simple task it was harder than it seems. I felt like I was losing my mind just for a color, since there was just so many different options to choose from but when I found the color it was such a stress release. Although when I did find the color swatches, I started to play around to see what the best would be. Changing each different work to different color it hit me how I really liked red overall. Working with InDesign has really been a learning experience that I will never forget. All these weeks trying and trying to figure out this new program and seeing how to make the best out of something I had no clue of, I feel like I have better understanding now. From how I felt and how I feel now is a big different. It was a challenge to get everything correct the first time, but with motivation, you can do it all. At the end of the day after working in InDesign, it might have been super stressful but satisfying knowing that you did your job, and it looks good. I wouldn’t say I'm an expert in InDesign, but I definitely know how to work my way through out this program.
Comments
Post a Comment