Production 4 Choosing Fonts
After figuring out a week ago what specific font I wanted to use, I found another font that I really enjoyed. Birra. Birra has a thick and bold font that I thought would look great with Niagara Engraved. In InDesign, I've been playing around by dragging each and every letter to find the best fit. It was kind of difficult to chose which one I wanted since many of them looks really good with each and everyone. It has also came to me that if you hold ctrl and shift, while at the same time using your mouse to move everything it moves where you want it to go. If you don’t use the ctrl and click at the same time, it will simply not move and will make everything more difficult to move. Another thing would be, clicking ctrl and z at the same time will reveres anything that you just did. For example if I would of accidently moved something that wasn’t suppose to move, then I could always press ctrl z to make it go back to what it use to be. This took me a while to figure it out, and when I did it helped me tremendously. While InDesign is still kind of a hard program to manage the first couple of times, it provides you with many different similar options so the various are endless when it comes to choosing to change things up a bit. After learning how to control the simple steps in InDesign, it changes everything.
Comments
Post a Comment